Our vision is to imagine and deliver on the full potential and design intent of every built environment. We are an engineering and consulting firm, grounded in context, driven by client goals, and leading with experience. Our mission is to cultivate possibilities through expertise, teamwork, and smart solutions.
Who We Are
Windward Engineers & Consultants is a Native-American owned multi-disciplinary engineering and consulting firm grounded in context, driven by client goals, and leading with experience. We exist for one primary purpose – to help our clients achieve their objectives. For over 60 years, Windward has strived to make the places where people work, shop, learn, heal, and serve – work better.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Medical, Dependent, Transit, and Parking flexible spending accounts
- Wellness Program with rewards for healthy activities
- Voluntary Life Insurance for self, spouse, and child(ren)
- Accidental, Hospital, Critical Illness, and Legal coverage
- Windward-Funded Disability, Basic Life Insurance, and AD&D
- 401(k) Savings Plan with company match
- Unlimited Vacation Plan
- Sick and Holiday pay
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program offering expert advice for life and well-being
- Flexible working schedules and work-from-home options based on client’s needs
- Company discounts such as mobile phone service and travel planning
- Our purpose is to champion customer-centric solutions that help people, business, and communities flourish
- Our combined ownership group has more than six decades of experience
- Windward is an NMSDC certified minority business enterprise (MBE)
- Our ownership group includes the Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community
- Our services include an award-winning Lighting Studio
- We have 50+ teammates in 8 offices across the United States
READY TO JOIN THE TEAM?
We are always looking for people with the skills, vision, and character to go beyond a job description to find new and innovative ways to contribute to our company’s success.