Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing
Bold solutions for your building's systemsView Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing Work
Mechanical, electrical, plumbing (MEP), and fire protection design is the core of the building structure. Our team is undaunted by the future of sustainable building design. We will develop a sensible and efficient solution to meet the needs of the Owner and the building from initial concept through construction.
Our project assignments range from master planning, facilities assessments/studies, building systems replacements and infrastructure upgrades, and renovations, to major construction assignments for our clients.
- Sustainable Design Implementation
- Campus & Individual Building Energy Study
- Central Plant Design
- Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Design
- Building Automation & Energy Management Systems, Modeling & Optimization
- Smoke Evacuation Systems
- Grease Exhaust & Make-Up Air Systems
- Cleanroom systems
- Power Generation & Distribution
- Emergency Power Generation & Distribution
- Interior & Exterior Lighting
- Low/Medium Voltage Substation & Distribution
- Wiring Design
- AC/DC Building Power Generation & Distribution
- Arc Flash & Breaker Coordination Studies
- Photovoltaic System Design Hydrogen Fuel Cell Design & Implementation
- Domestic Water & Industrial Water Systems
- Sanitary & Grease Waste Drainage Systems
- Storm Drain Drainage Systems
- Forced Main Sanitary & Storm Drain Systems
- Grey & Black Water Reclamation Systems
- Rainwater & Condenser Harvesting Systems
- Medical & Lab Gas Systems
- Natural Gas & Fuel Oil Systems
- Compressed Air Systems
- Water Reduction through Sustainable Design
From commercial real estate to retail to healthcare, and everywhere in between, we understand we’re not just building systems, but supporting the people and their mission.
At Windward, our engineers have cross-sector experience across multiple areas, bringing insight and knowledge from one seamlessly to the other.